We are proud to serve our community
We are proud to serve our community by actively supporting dozens of community outreach programs, providing generous funding and donating countless volunteer hours by our amazing team. If we can help with clinic tours, career days or other activities, contact Kristie at Kristie@i20animal.com. We share in the dreams of good people who try to make this world a better place through charitable activities.
- Donation for Arlington Women’s Club...February 2013
- The Bynum Benefit...February 2013
- Auction Donation for Aledo District School Band Fundraiser...February 2013
- Santa will be here Thursday evening! Santa (minus the reindeer) will be here Thursday evening, Nov 29th, 6pm to 9pm for a Santa photo shoot with…
- Animal Safety for Kids at St. Vincent de Paul Safety Fair …November 2012 Our goal, through Animal Safety classes, is to educate children so that they understand how to avoid getting bit by dogs. When kids understand the actions to take when a strange or aggressive dog approaches they are much less likely to be bitten.
- Safety With Animals, R.F. Patterson Elementary School… October 2012 School age children are the largest demographic of reported animal bites annually. I-20 Animal Medical Center knows it is important for kids to understand how to approach strange dogs or know what to do when a dog attacks or knocks you down…
- Great Rescue Roundup, 2nd annual… October 2012 In October 2012, I-20 Animal Medical Center participated in the second annual Great Rescue Roundup held in the Fort Worth Stockyards—it was more spectacular than the first! The event supports breed specific rescues…
- 2nd Annual Cutest Pet Contest benefiting Animal Disaster Relief Fund October 2012 Each year people enter pet pictures for the cutest pet contest. Winners receive prizes as well as an opportunity to have their pet professionally photograph. …
- Career day at R. F. Patterson’s Elementary May 2012 I-20 Animal Medical Center participated in R.F. Patterson’s Career day and facilitated in educating students in various careers in veterinary medicine…
- Nero the Police Dog- Protecting our Community I-20 has been a proud sponsor of Everman’s police dog, providing Nero’s veterinary care for many years. Nero’s story is inspiring and Officer David Nederhouse deserves accolades for all he has done….
- I-20 Disaster Relief Fund Between donations from calendar sales, generous monetary donations from animal lovers and financial support from I-20 AMC the relief fund makes a difference for those in need…
- Rogers Wildlife Refuge… April 2012 Just outside Dallas on 20 acres of woodland, Kathy Rogers has built a beautiful facility called Roger’s Wildlife to care for abandoned and wounded birds of all types.
- Meals on Wheels… March 2012 We are happy to donate over 400 Dog and Kitty Valentine note pads for the Altrusa organizations efforts to create gift bags for those who volunteer for Meals and Wheels. We appreciate what you do for our community!
- Paws for a Cause.. April 2011 I-20 Animal Medical Center participated in Grand Prairie Parks and Recreation Department’s “Paws for a Cause”, sponsored by Grand Prairie Animal Welfare Fund and the North Texas Humane Society…..
- Cedar Valley College ….August 2011 We are happy to donate stethoscopes to the first year students at Cedar Valley College that are enrolled in the career path of certified veterinary technicians. Good luck to their newest class starting their fall semester!
- Career Day Mills High School October 2011 Mills High School in Millbrae, California invited I-20 Animal Medical Center to participate in Career day via conference video…..
- Safety With Animals, R.F. Patterson Elementary School …October 2011 During R.F. Patterson Elementary School’s Red Ribbon Week campaign, I-20 Animal Medical Center participated in educating students on safety with animals through I-20 AMC Kid’s Club program.
- Martin High School Work Program …Fall 2011 We are happy to participate in Martin High Schools Work program which coordinates students with employers in Arlington to help prepare students for the workforce after graduation. Students are our future and we appreciate the opportunity to work with area high school students.
- 1st Annual Great Rescue Roundup Fort Worth Stock Yards….May 2011 The Great Rescue Roundup is a group of volunteers headed by Kathy Hardin that connects rescue clubs from all over north Texas. These individual clubs are
- Vet Tech Internship Program with Duncanville High School …Spring 2011 I-20 worked in conjunction with Duncanville High School, to provide an externship where students could improve their beginning technical skills learned in their veterinary technician school program. Throughout their spring semester students worked
- Donation of services to silent auctions or raffle prizes Throughout the years, I-20 Animal Medical Center supported a variety of community programs, including but not limited to: Tarrant College County’s Senior Bash, Arlington Women’s Guild, Miller Elementary School, Universal Health Resources, Aledo Booster Club, and Meals on Wheels by donating a baskets filled with animal themed items and veterinary services for silent auctions and raffle prizes. I-20 Animal Medical Center encourages growth and good will through various organizations.
- First Aid Seminars for Police Officers and Their dogs …October 2010 I20 Animal Medical Center is honored to be able to provide continuing education for north Texas police officers that handle police dogs. While people are aware of the dangers that officers face in the line of duty, most don’t realize that their dogs face the same dangers and even worse since
- Outdoor Table donated to school November 2010 In the fall of 2010, I-20 Animal Medical Center donated an outdoor table to encourage parents to safely visit students during lunch to R.F. Patterson Elementary School, due to the implementing of closed campus for lunch. Our donation symbolized appreciation for inviting I-20 AMC to safety events and encouraging us to facilitate animal education.