What makes I-20 Animal Medical Center different?
Since 1980, I-20 Animal Medical Center has been committed to providing the best in veterinary healthcare, including vaccinations, surgeries, advanced dentistry and emergency/critical care, 24/7. We understand that your pet’s health is one of your top priorities. That’s why it’s ours, too.
I-20 Animal Medical Center’s emergency department is overseen by the only emergency and critical care residency-trained veterinarian in Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield and the surrounding area. As an accredited emergency and critical care veterinary hospital, we hold all our veterinarians and veterinary staff members to the highest medical standards and implement the latest life-saving procedures and treatments.
Our team of veterinary professionals includes doctors and veterinary nurses with advanced training in emergency medicine. We work as a team to provide round-the-clock monitoring and treatment to pets in our emergency facility. We’re committed to your pet’s health and your peace of mind.
We work with area veterinarians to provide emergency care to their pet patients as well. We’ll communicate with your family veterinarian to ensure that appropriate care continues after the critical stage has passed.
We are proud to serve our community.
We are proud to serve our community by actively supporting dozens of community outreach programs, providing generous funding and donating countless volunteer hours. Over the years, we have:
- Held clinic tours for children to encourage pet health education
- Donated materials and classroom time to local veterinary training programs, including trainings for local veterinarians wanting to expand skills in veterinary dentistry
- Participated in and sponsored local pet-related events
- Donated to local schools, community groups and charity funds for pets in need
- Provided first-aid training to police officers who handle police dogs
- Sponsored medical care for local police dogs
- Partnered with numerous local shelters to help animals find forever homes
If our veterinarians or veterinary staff could help with any clinic tours, career days or other veterinary- and pet-related activities, please give us a call at 817.962.2696.
Awards & Certifications
I-20 Animal Medical Center is proud to be an AAHA-accredited, Cat Friendly Practice. We also were voted Best Vet and Best Boarding in Arlington and Mansfield in Living Magazine’s 2016 Reader’s Poll! In 2004, we made it on D Magazine’s Best Vets in Dallas list, and in 1999, we received a Hospital Design Award for veterinary architecture design from Veterinary Economics.