The Expert Dental Care Your Pet Deserves.
I-20 Animal Medical Center is the number one veterinary dental referral center in north Texas, and we can assure you that your pet receives the highest quality dental care from our veterinary hospital. We work in close partnership with over 200 primary care veterinarians throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex who entrust us with their clients. No one brings more expertise to veterinary dentistry than we do!
Dr. Bonnie Bloom brings both compassion and experience to the field of veterinary dentistry. After completing her dental residency with honors in 2002, she became an Academy of Veterinary Dentistry fellow in 2003. Dr. Bloom is currently serving as an adjunct professor at Baylor’s College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas.
Our Dental Services Include:
- Teeth Cleanings
- Dental Extractions
- Endodontics (Root Canal)
- Orthodontics for Dogs and Cats
- Periodontal Disease Treatments for Dogs and Cats
- Oronasal Fistula Repairs
- Jaw Fracture Repairs
- Oral Cancer Treatments
- Oral Infection Treatments
- Feline Stomatitis Treatments
- Feline Odontoclastic Resorptive Lesion Treatments
- CUPS (Chronic Ulcerative Paradental Stomatitis) Treatments
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) Treatments
To schedule a veterinary dentistry appointment at I-20 Animal Medical Center, give us a call at 817.478.9238.