The expert dental care your pet deserves.
As the number one dental referral center for north Texas, we can assure you that your pet will be provided with the highest quality dental care. We work in close partnership with veterinarians throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth Metroplex and over 200 primary-care veterinarians who entrust us with their clients. No one brings more expertise in treating your pet than we do.
Dr. Bonnie Bloom brings both compassion and experience to the field of veterinary dentistry. After completing her dental residency with honors in 2002 she became a fellow of the Academy of Veterinary Dentistry in 2003. Dr. Bloom is currently serving as an adjunct professor with Baylor College of dentistry in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Ken Karger, award winning dentist from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists, contributes to our veterinary dental practice with the incorporation of human dental techniques to expand even further the advanced dental procedures now practiced by veterinary specialists in the field of veterinary dentistry.
Our Dental Services Include:
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Extractions
- Endodontics (Root Canal)
- Orthodontics in Dogs and Cats
- Peridontal Disease in Dogs and Cats
- Restorative Options for Your Dog or Cat
- General oral surgery
- Jaw fractures
- Oral Cancer in Dogs and Cats
- Advanced Discussion about Oral Cancer in Dogs and Cats
- Oronasal Fistulas
- Oral Infections
- Feline Stomatitis
- Feline Odontoclastic Resportive Lesions
- CUPS (Chronic Ulcerative Paradental Stomatitis
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD) diagnosis and treatment