Why I-20 Animal Medical Center?
We are here 24 hours a day, every day of the year to provide expert and compassionate care for pets that need of emergency and critical care. We understand that the health of your pet is a top priority. Our emergency department is overseen by the only Emergency and Critical Care residency trained doctor in Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield and surrounding areas.
As an accredited emergency and critical care hospital we can ensure the highest medical standards and latest life saving procedures and treatments. Our team of veterinary professionals includes doctors and veterinary nurses with advanced training in emergency medicine. We work as a team to provide round-the-clock monitoring and treatment of your pet.
- Doctors on premises 24-hours a day.
- ICU Veterinary nurses assigned to watch your pet 24/7
- Accredited Emergency and Critical Care Specialty Hospital
- Caring and friendly staff. We are there for you and for your pet.
- Modern facility with all the latest in technology and equipment.
- AAHA certified – passed certification that includes 900 standards that were developed to ensure the highest quality of veterinary care.
- Only emergency clinic in the area with Residency Trained ER doctor
- Isolation ward- your pet protected from contagious patients
- Best Vet by D-Magazine
- Award winning Hospital Design
- Best of Arlington Specialty Clinic by US Commerce, 2011, 2012, 2013
I-20 Animal Medical Center is a 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency and critical care accredited hospital, fully equipped with x-ray, laboratory capabilities, ultrasound, and surgical facilities (including laser surgery). As a 24-hour hospital, we have doctors and nurses on staff around the clock to provide emergency and critical care.