What to Expect If You Have a Pet Emergency
- Call to let us know that you are coming if you are able. This lets us prepare for your arrival and speeds the process.
- If your pet cannot walk, please let us know when you call, so that we may ready a gurney and the assistance necessary to swiftly transport your pet to the ICU.
- After your arrival, our nursing and client care staff will work with you to obtain information about you and your pet.
- We cannot predict our caseload from minute to minute. We regularly reevaluate each patient to determine which patient requires care most urgently. In the case of heavy patient load, we ask for your patience and promise to keep you informed of changes to the best of our abilities.
- If your pet is critically injured or critically ill, we will administer pain medications and other treatments necessary to stabilize your pet while we discuss treatment plans and patient care with you.
- We will discuss costs of your pet’s care at this time, and will expect payment for care at the time of your visit. We are committed to discussing the financial costs associated with all courses of treatment. We offer different forms of financing for those who need it.