Now you can manage your pet’s health care online!
Pet Portals are private, secure web pages that contain your pet’s health information and are available as a free service from the I-20 Animal Medical Center. You can use your Pet Portal to conveniently manage your pet’s health online at any time of night or day.
Use your Pet Portal to:
- Remind yourself with an email when to give that heartworm of flea preventive tablet. Medication Minders make it easy!
- Request refills of prescriptions and special diets.
- Request an appointment or boarding reservation
- Print out your pets’ vaccination record. If you ever forget to bring proof of vaccination to your boarding facility, just print out your pets’ vaccination record from your Pet Portal. Many facilities will accept this as proof of vaccination.
- Use Pet Notes to easily create and print out pet health care instructions for pet sitters or kennel staff when you are out of town.
- Ask us questions or communicate your concerns via Pet Mail, an easy-to-use messaging system available only from your Pet Portal. Our staff monitors Pet Mail throughout the day and will make sure that your questions are answered quickly.
Don’t have a Pet Portal yet?
No problem! Just give us your e-mail address and you will receive a password by e-mail. To get your Pet Portal simply:
- Click the Pet Portal login button above. Just follow the instructions you’ll find under the “Want a Pet Portal?” header.
- Give us your e-mail address when you visit the hospital
- Give us your e-mail address when you next speak with us on the telephone
- So don’t delay! Start managing your pet’s care with your Pet Portal today!